Sunday 19 February 2012

York: The Abstract Stuff

My photographic style is generally very abstract, I find working with macro interesting, and focusing on less obvious ideas. Through my abstract series from this York trip, I did quite a lot of work with long exposure achieving a motion blur.




These abstract shots have elements relating to street photography, but felt they were too minimal to put in that blog post. Blurring can be really fun and a great way to capture people you don’t know.
 







It was quite a miserable day, weather wise, but I picked up on the colours from the York festival (and also cheated and brightened up images in Photoshop!). I also included monochrome shots, which work well in contrast to the bright coloured photographs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...