Sunday 19 February 2012

York: Camera love

I organised a day trip to York with a few of my photography friends at the end of January. I had not been to York for quite a long time and was nice to wander around the city, taking pictures, looking in shops and eating out.







I named this set camera love, it shows people having fun with cameras and enjoying photography. A few of us in the group, decided to develop some portraits from the day. I had a lot of fun photographing friends who came along on the trip.








Many of the portraits were candid, and several I took, included shots of my friends taking pictures themselves.  I think this added a fun element to my work, and afterwards some used them for their Facebook profile pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...